we.R.play is looking for an exceptionally skilled 2D animator. The ideal candidate has experience animating both human and non-humanoid characters. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics, and other facets of 2D animation is essential. The animator must be well-versed in related tools -- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.
- Create animation for characters, creatures, bosses and other assets.
- Create animations that fit within game style.
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Animators.
- Communicate with Production, Art Management, and other departments.
- Experience in game development animating characters using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash (or equivalent 2D program).
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great team-player.
- The animator must be well-versed in related tools -- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash & Spine.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying