- 6+ years of hands-on software quality engineering experience with a QA mindset
- Experience in functional testing of iOS, Android & web applications
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman
- Experience in Cloud based testing and integration services like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Understanding of mobile & web application architecture and deployment
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Load testing
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, and distributed services (non-monolithic).
- Enjoys breaking and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Proficiency in English with Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and testing processes within an Agile environment
- Deep knowledge of testing concepts, processes and activities
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, analytical and documentation skills
- Strong team player and must able to participate in Release deployments to production
- Passion about and ability to deliver high quality features and end-to-end scenarios
- Reporting and tracking bugs
Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering or a related field and or relevant direct job experience.
Minimum 6+ years of experience in QA
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying