we.R.play is looking for intelligent and highly motivated quality assurance (QA) analysts, to test our games. The ideal candidate is a hardcore mobile gamer with a solid QA background who is capable of finding and accurately describing issues in an organized and clear fashion. Additionally they would be a self-starter and work on their own initiative.
- Manual Black box testing of iOS / Android games.
- Critically analyze games through both user and developer perspective
- Find bugs, report issues, and verify new features on assigned games with limited supervision.
- Document bugs with clear and straightforward reproduction steps and identify similar problems to what is being tested.
- Issue identification outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
- Maintain bugs in a database through their entire life cycle.
- Work closely with other teams.
- Own all or part of the testing effort on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Compose daily and weekly reports to the team manager and point of contact.
- Review feature lists and creative documentation to track quality of tools and processes during QA testing.
- Work together with the team leads and the team to improve quality of all deliverable
- Give suggestions and feedback on we.R.play games.
- Passion for games & testing.
- Solid grasp of QA cycle and processes.
- Understanding of black box testing of games.
- Able to follow directions.
- Excellent communications skills. (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Enjoy diverse project types.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with other members of the team.
- Ability to play games or test software for long periods.
- Persistence and patience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Unrelenting motivation and initiative.
- Passion for game art.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Good leadership
- Game QA experience
- Knowledge of all we.R.play games.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS
- X-code usage experience.
- Android / iOS device usage experience.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying