we.R.play is looking for a 3D artist. The ideal candidate should have experience in modeling and texturing
with knowledge of Unity game pipepline. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light is essential. The
ideal candidate should be passionate about making games.
- Experience in modeling and texturing environments using Blender, 3ds Max, Vray, and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Advanced modeling, UV unwrapping, lighting, and materials techniques knowledge for optimized game quality
- Able to recreate environments based on concept sketches and reference imagery
- Troubleshooting 3D/Unity issues and problem solving skills
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling along with polished texturing skills
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- A passion for games
- The candidate should have prior experience in game production and unity 3D integration.
- Experience using Zbrush and Mudbox
- Basic animation
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying