Responsibilities & requirements
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms and widgets.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Experience working with Sketch / Figma.
- Knowledge of Miro and Zeplin is a plus point.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying