Responsibilities and Expectations
- The job will primarily include game programming in Unity3D. The candidate should have a good all around domain knowledge of making complete games inside Unity3D.
- The candidate should have basic programming skills and knowledge including but not limited to data structures, abstract data types, databases, object oriented design and related concepts.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary school mathematics including topics such as calculus, matrices, geometry, trigonometry, vectors etc. is very important. Knowledge of basic physics is also required. Knowledge of libraries and tools such as OpenGL, 3D MAX, Maya and game engines will be a plus.
- The candidate should should be comfortable working in C# programming languages. Knowledge of any other programming languages is a plus.
Salary: Competitive salary and perks.
Experience: Looking for people that can be plugged into a production pipeline immediately.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying