WRP is looking for a Senior Automation Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.Senior Automation QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- 3-4 years of working experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools and libraries for both web and mobile such as Selenium, Robot Framework, Appium, TestNG along with Jenkins
- Experience with API and integration testing (Python for API Testing - Pytest framework)
- Experience with speed and performance testing of web applications such as Locust or JMeter
- Develop and drive innovative solutions for automated testing strategies and quality assurance of systems and products.
- Write robust, maintainable test automation code.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and actively undertake sprint tasks – these include:
- Supporting the development of test plans
- Creation of tests – both manual and automated
- Reviewing of stories, code, and tests
- Execution of tests at all stages of the lifecycle
- Utilize a BDD /TDD approach to execute test plans and develop suitable test cases.
- Follow the testing processes and practices within an agile software development team.
- Use a test-first approach to create automated unit, integration, acceptance and performance tests.
- Write, develop and maintain Test Scripts to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across multiple products.
- Monitor overnight runs of automation packs and ensure failures are addressed.
- Working directly with Developers, DevOps, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure proper development and quality of our applications and platforms.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to continuously improve the testability and robustness of the codebase.
- Provide feedback to software engineering teams and enforce that business requirements are being met in the product.
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to ensure that automation activities provide the highest benefits.
- Support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Guide and mentor Junior Automation QA engineers technically and strategically to achieve company automation goals.
- Thoroughly analyzes requirements and comes up with scenarios and plans to implement the testing
- Hands on experience in Web, Mobile & API Test automation
- Raise defects and review and understand defects entered by UAT team members and translate those into actionable items.
- Experience in Test Management Tools, creating CI/CD pipeline
- Expertise in programming languages and ability to build custom-built functions and design patterns
- Experience in E-commerce domain, salesforce commerce cloud, OMS & supply chain would be plus
- Proficiency in English with Strong communication skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and testing processes within an Agile environment
- Deep knowledge of testing concepts, processes, and activities
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, analytical and documentation skills
- Strong team player and must be able to participate in Release deployments to production
- Passion for and ability to deliver high-quality features and end-to-end scenarios
- Reporting and tracking bugs
- Selenium / Cypress
- Postman/ Rest assured / Karate
- Appium / XCUITest and Espresso
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
- Kobiton is a plus
- Python for API Testing - Pytest framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Equivalent
Morning - Onsite
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying